Three very easy recipes with salmon for a savory Halloween.
The Halloween party is the perfect excuse to rescue forgotten legends about ghosts and witches. But, above all, to find the most original costume and share a terrifying dinner with friends and family.
Every year, this tradition breaks out with more force in Spain and, to innovate beyond ingredients such as pumpkin, Mowi, a leading company in Norwegian salmon farming, proposes three chilling recipes with which to enjoy all the flavor of salmon in a way different.
Mini salmon pumpkins
An appetizer to get a delicious scare.
Mowi rich smoked salmon slices
Black olives (stoned)
- Start by cutting the bread into circles, you can use a glass to get the perfect shape.
- At the same time, cut the salmon into thin, circular slices.
- Spread cream cheese on the bread and place the salmon on top.
- To make the Halloween decoration use black olives and celery.
Deviled eggs stuffed with slow roast Mowi salmon
Deviled eggs are a meal that can be prepared in advance; That's ideal for a terrifying holiday meal.
Mowi salmon slow roast piri piri flavor
Hard boiled eggs
- Boil several eggs, cut them in half and remove the yolk.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with the MOWI Salmon slow roast and mayonnaise.
- Fill the eggs with this mixture.
- Cut the black olives and shape them into spider shapes.
Puff pastry mummies with Mowi salmon slow roast
Some very appetizing mummies that are not scary at all.
Mowi salmon slow roast
1 package puff pastry (ready rolled)
Half a pumkin (already cooked)
Juice of 2 oranges
1 tablespoon butter
1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- In a frying pan, sauté the pumpkin with the tablespoon of butter and the orange juice.
- With the puff pastry, create pumpkin-shaped figures. Place a layer of pumpkin puree on top and place the chopped MOWI salmon slow roasted on top.
- Cover it with another pumpkin-shaped puff pastry figure. Don't forget to make eyes and a mouth to create spooky figures.
- Bring the edges of both figures together using a fork.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes in the oven at 200º C.
Although sweets are fine, with these MOWI recipes with Norwegian salmon you will have diners shouting Knask eller knep.